|Investing in Fuel Cells: The Resurgence!|
This event has now ended.
Investing in Fuel Cells 2013 takes place on 9 October in London. Registration opens shortly.
The Investing in Fuel Cells conference will take place over one day in London on 27 September 2012 at the offices of Nomura (1 Angel Lane, London EC4R 3AB). The event is organised by Cleantech Investor and Nomura Code in partnership with the Technology Strategy Board.
Investing in Fuel Cells shines the spotlight on to companies in the fuel cell sector. After some difficult times, the industry is now seeing healthy growth: both stationary and motive fuel cells are now in widespread use around the world, with many fuel cell companies recording growing commercial revenues and approaching profitability.
This one day conference will review the state of the industry and the opportunities for investors - focusing in particular on the companies which are actively selling products in the market today, but also on the innovation taking place within the fuel cell industry.
Who should attend?
- institutional investors
- venture capital and other private investors in the cleantech sector
- hydrogen and fuel cell industry professionals
- automotive and stationary power markets professionals
- academics and researchers in the fuel cell and hydrogen sector
- cleantech industry advisors and consultants
Investing in Fuel Cells will be aimed at both institutional and private investors - and will also provide a valuable forum for hydrogen and fuel cell industry professionals to learn how their peers and partners are approaching this growing market.
The conference will include:
*Keynote presentation from the Technology Strategy Board
* Company presentations from private and public companies in the sector (both stationary and motive fuel cells)
* Presentation from Ricardo Strategic Consulting on the future of fuel cells in automotive industry.
* Panel sessions with industry experts
The full agenda for the day is available here.
in partnership with: