On November 3-4 2015, the World Agri-Tech Investment Summit returns to London for two days of networking and debate.
Global agribusinesses, VC investors and technology start-ups from around the world come together to uncover the most exciting innovations in agricultural technology – and to forge the right partnerships to take those solutions to market. Attracting delegations from the US, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, this is a summit where connections are made: accelerating the transition of technology from the lab to the field.
Discussion will focus on:
- Fast-Tracking Innovation through Partnerships and Collaboration
- Leveraging the IOT in Farming: Building a New Global Market
- Innovations in Smart Efficient Farming: Intelligent Tractors, Robotics and Drones
- Developing an Agri-Ecosystem in Europe
- Financing the Future of Agriculture
- CIS, Middle East and India: New Business Models for Accessing Emerging Economies
- Intelligent Traceability and Food Safety Technologies
- New Crops for the Future: Advances in Data Driven Breeding Platforms
- Biologicals and Natural Products: Scaling a Global Industry
Visit www.worldagritechinvestment.com for the full agenda and to get involved.